What says Merry Christmas better than maiming one’s own private parts with a mallet during a Christmas night, post-fondue family game night of holiday charades gone awry? Pretty much everything, but that’s the point. Hilariously naughty Christmas cards are fun for those who have a somewhat more risqué, sordidly sick sense of humor. Funny Christmas cards are only just more interesting than a Santa with a glass of cold milk and a chocolate chip cookie. Go ahead. Be a little rude and irreverent. Let it all hang out, my friends: Holidays are supposed to fun.
Don’t be like the Jones family who sends a predictably boring Christmas card each year that depicts that legendary poem “A Visit from St. Nicholas,” along with a riveting five-page family update. Be daring! Be bold! Be offensive: Only the lucky few will have naughty Christmas cards with genital mutilation. So, choose wisely. Who will be the lucky recipients for this classic NobleWorks Christmas card with Bangkok Eric?
Admittedly, the holiday season can make us all want to brutalize ourselves, so you can’t really blame poor Eric. He’s probably spent week after relentless week being hounded by his kids, his wife, his in-laws and unreasonable societal expectations. We’ve all been where he is at some point in our lives. Not that we’ve gone to such painful lengths.
NobleWorks’ funny and rude Christmas cards are a great gift to receive when you feel like pulling out your hair. Do you have a friend who seems unusually Christmas crazy? Send him or her this hilarious risqué and nonsensical naughty Christmas card. Your friend will appreciate it more than… well… an unforgettable game of charades that will likely end in therapy for more than a few family members.
- Huge selection that can sometimes be overwhelming because we like so many.
- Not all cards are for everyone, they can get kind of raunchy.
- Colors are great, card is hilarious and customer service is delightfully funny and responds quickly.
- It took a couple days extra to get to our home as the cards are printed when order is made but still not a bad time frame and as I said under pros, customer service was quick to respond when I emailed them about the time frame on delivery.
Why dont you make cards with the space blank so we can enter a name of our choosing? And make the space porous, not slick like the rest of the card, so it will readily accept ink.
- great pun
- a little to raunchy for your granmother