Have you been a little (or a lot!) more naughty than nice this year? Sometimes we just have to take our chances. Because, what is life without taking chances? Carpe diem, and all that crap. Little Susie has the right idea, donít you think?
Send a humorous Christmas card that sums up your outlook on the holiday season by ordering our One Day of Coal Christmas card from NobleWorks Cards. Featuring a vintage picture of a straight-laced young girl with a deranged smile and a lump of black coal, the front of the card reads, "One day of coal, 364 days of fun... hmmm... I'll take my chances!"
The inside is printed with, "Have lots of fun this Christmas," to entice your friends and family to adopt your spontaneous and fun-loving outlook on life. Our humorous Christmas cards are also available with blank interiors, so you can write your own holiday greeting and perhaps even add clever suggestions of ways they can incorporate a little more fun in their lives this year. (Especially your Aunt Ethel. She needs more fun.) Your friends and family will agree that being bad has never been so good when they open their mailboxes and find this this clever little Christmas card in the mail.
The naughty 364 days of fun, one day of coal Christmas card comes with a matching white envelope, because really. We wouldnít be so cruel. Cards are sold individually so you can order as many as you need this holiday season. Cards are printed on 10 percent recycled paper, so you can spread holiday cheer without the guilt of contributing to deforestation and all that crap.
- Hard to find funny non-traditional Christmas cards, but this one's great!
- Very funny. Fast delivery.
- Well made card, using the best materials. Feels substantial in your hands.
- The red envelopes are pretty but difficult to see ink on them if addressed with pen.
- Delivery not on time
- Very high quality printing.
- All positive card arrived non damaged from shipping
- No problems
- Clean but suggestive.
- Not as shocking as I usual send. I Must be getting less outrageous.
- This card will perk up anybody's holiday.
- May not fit for your religious friends.
- It folds and fits into an envelope.
- It requires you putting in your own gift cards or money inside. Not included.
- Professional and clear