Oh, the joys of dog ownership. No one else will be quite as excited to see you come home from a long day at work. My kids sure aren’t.
Their curiosity gets the best of them sometimes, does it not? And their bounding joy and playfulness. Exploding pillows and comforters, shredded paper and toilet paper, their fascination with rifling through the garbage can — sometimes man’s best friend just can’t contain himself around things that are just too fun to let alone.
Like the Christmas tree… with all of its lights, colorful decoration, shiny balls, twinkling bells and more. I don’t blame ‘em. This poor little pup was probably just nosing around the tree or drinking the water out of the tree stand. You just can’t get mad at this face.
In this “The Christmas Tree Fainted” X-mas card, the joys of pet ownership rings true. Just about every pet owner can relate, which is why this PETiGreet holiday card is such a hit. They'll bust out with big belly laughs as soon as they see this dog's explanation for a tumbled tree. Combine that with the apologetic look on the look of a dog playing innocent and you have a card that's a keeper. Hey, what can you do? Better grin and bear it!
- I like everything about this card
- There are no cons
- Took about 3 weeks to get to me in France so will order earlier next year.
- Make of quality card stock, the images are clear and look very professional.
- The glossy surface makes it difficult to use any liquid or gel pens without smearing.
- Nice card stock and quality inks!
- Good for all pet lovers
- No cons