One of our first lines of funny birthday cards at NobleWorks was our Talk Bubbles line, where we were enthralled with pairing retro pictures alongside modern snark and trashy, adult humor. That's really the best way we can sell putting dirty jokes about sexytime alongside a picture of two children and a banana. We're not all there, and neither are you for laughing so loud when you read this. That's right, we heard you laugh.
Make your filth-loving friend just as uncomfortable with this vulgar birthday card, which comes straight from our dark hearts and dirty minds. There's something about kids and vulgar language that is very funny. The sentiments expressed by the young man on this card are better left in print than said in real life, but the statement makes for a damn funny birthday card. Inappropriate? Perhaps. Hilarious? Absolutely.
I hope it goes well with her.
- It keeps me giggling as I see the funny side of this card and life in general.
- Depending on if the one receiving this card is having a good day or bad day can misconstrue the humor side of the message.
- I don't see how, but it is possible.
- Buying cards on line is a lot easier than looking up and down aisles at random stores with a bunch of tired old Hallmark cards with butterflies and peanuts characters.
- It is a little bit expensive.
May not be for everyone, but you always have that one friend that would find this hilarious.
- Extremely funny
- May not be for everyone
- Great card stock paper
- No kids in adult situations,please
- i died laughing
- For the well-curated audience, it's a solid, unique and original visual gag.
- For everyone else, it's likely to evoke less than appreciative responses.